Monday, February 29, 2016

More Questions...


1.How was this last week? Great we had an investigator come to church! He likes our church more than any other church, but I think he fears marriage and that is one thing that may be holding him back.

3.  Investigator Report: So one sister finished reading the book of mormon ( I don't know if I told you that already) she had some concerns about women and leadership, we were able to resolve her concerns and gave her a family proclamation to read.

4.  Spiritual Experience? When our investigator came to church we had a lesson in priesthood on mothers and that lesson really hit home with him, I think that was that message that he really needed to hear.

5.  Funny Story? Elder Hampton got three flat tires on his bike this week, and the last one he got was when we were 15 miles away from home and we had already used up all the tubes and we had to have a member come pick us up, (sorry not super funny but that's the funniest thing we got this week)

6.  How did the crab fishing go...details please! So it was raining bad last Monday so we are going crab fishing this Monday.

7.  What are you going to do today for fun? crab fishing

8.  If you could be any animal, what would it be? (random, I know) I would so be a megalodon duh!:) The largest most powerful apex predator of all time:) I could just explore all of the oceans aswell:)

10.  I love you sooo much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment