Monday, November 21, 2016

New Assignment...




Hi Family,

I don't know what I will be doing for Thanksgiving this week because I am getting transferred.  So here is the run down of my transfer call with President James...

President:  Can I move you Elder Shields?

Me:  Where ever the Lord wants me to go.

President:  Alright we will be moving you to Pembroke, you will be training again.  That area has been struggling, but I know you can do good work, just get the members trust.  The sisters there have been doing well and gaining trust, so just do what they do.

Me:    Well I will be sure to get in touch with the sisters when I get there.

President:  Well, you better, because you will be District Leader as well.

I'm excited for it, it will be a good challenge.  Elder Haslam will be staying, I'm not sure who with, but our whole zone is getting a change up.  I will send my new address on Monday.

Investigator Update:  Same old same old, just struggling to get the people we have to progress.

Funny Experience:  Elder Haslam keeps talking with drunk people who yell at him.

How is your bike holding up?  Meh.

Scripture for the week:  Romans 5:19
 "For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous."

Love Y'all,
Elder Shields


No comments:

Post a Comment