Monday, August 1, 2016

Members are key...

My scripture case that I made...
Hello!

I think the fast is a great idea!  We will for sure remember to fast Sunday!  There is power in fasts, so I'm excited.  I still haven't got the debit card, but I will let you know when I do.

The work is going awesome.  The Members are great and some will come out with us.  Best of all, they invite us over to teach investigators they find in their home!  Members are key.

Elder Hancock is great, he likes to make the work fun.  He's like a little kid.

We found three investigators this week, Jose, we taught in a members home, the Browns, and Mark we found through the area book and Ryan was found while I was on exchange, so I haven't met him yet.

Funny experience:  Elder Hancock hates biking...so we biked a lot.

The most winning sports coach is the NCU girls soccer coach.

The weather really has been bad, you're just wet and sweaty, but I'm used to sweating off a lot of weight.

Scripture for the week:
3 Nephi 18:29-30

"For whoso eateth and drinketh my flesh and blood unworthily eateth and drinketh damnation to his soul; therefore if ye know that a man is unworthy to eat and drink of my flesh and blood ye shall for bid him.
Nevertheless, ye shall not cast him out from among you, but ye shall minister unto him and shall pray for him unto the Father, in my name; and if it so be that he repenteth and is baptized in my name, then shall ye receive him and shall minister unto him of my flesh and blood."

Have a great week,
Elder Jake




No comments:

Post a Comment