Monday, July 4, 2016

...You still boat without me???

Hi Guys!

My worst nightmare has been realized!  You still will go boating without me...haha just kidding, that is so fun that you go to go though.  Where did you guys go, was it Echo?  Honestly there is not much to report on this week.  We met a lot of nice people, but none of them were willing to listen, there was actually a string of really nice people we were able to talk with, it was a record streak, but; unfortunately, as I mentioned earlier, none of them were interested which was sad.  We will keep going, and continue to work hard.  I'm pretty sure I will be transferred next transfer to one of the Fayetteville zones, but we will see what the future holds.

I was not able to get my camera back yet, we don't have the car for a good while and the place is not close by.

The scoobies you sent handle the flight over just fine, and yes, you should send them again!

Investigator Update:  Caleb didn't show up for the appointment and we can't get in touch with him.

Scriptures for the week:

Matthew 26:41
"Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation:  the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.

Alma 13:28
But that ye would humble yourselves before the Lord, and call on his holy name, and watch and pray continually, that ye may not be tempted about that which ye can bear, and thus be led by the Holy Spirit, becoming humble, meek, submissive, patient, full of love and all long-suffering;

Have a great week,
Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment