Monday, July 18, 2016

Pressing forward...

Hi Guys,

So, for transfers they like do not tell us anything, so all that I know is that I will be getting transferred, and apparently my new companion is someone I know, so we will see.  No ideas where abouts.  elder Lofgreen will be staying and training.  Just about the whole district is leaving.  My thoughts about you going back to work...I say, do it!  I think that would be awesome.

Investigator/Finding Update:  It has been a struggle this week, but things turned better this Sunday.  One of the young women in our ward has a friend she has been working with and there are plans to get to meet her friend and start teaching her.  There was also a man who is not a member who came to church yesterday who has family who are members so, hopefully things go well with him.  I think we'll see some things happening before I leave.

The gross jelly bean?  Elder Lofgreen just shot me with his finger guns.

Scripture for the week:  They are the ones I have symbolism for on my new planner.  I would send a picture of it but.....hopefully we will be picking up my camera today.

Alma 60:23
"Do ye suppose that God will look upon you as guiltless while ye sit still and behold these things?  Behold I say unto you, Nay.  Now I would that ye should remember that God has said that the inward vessel shall be cleansed first, and then shall the outer vessel be cleansed also."

Isaiah 49:15-16
"Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb?  Yeas, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee.
Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me."

Love,
 Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment