Monday, July 11, 2016

"...Perfect love casteth out all fear."

Hi Family,


Haha, that story about Matt made me laugh pretty good.  He wasn't always the most patient human in the world when it comes to children.  Haha, but I'm glad he is trying, so go him!  And tell Sarah that I say boyz r dum.  Haha cuz we are sometimes.  I have no worries about what is ahead in her future.  I am glad the family is doing good, when are your plans to go boating next?

I got all the info, for my debit card, and yes, I know what to do.

Investigator/Finding Update:  We labored long and hard in the hot sweaty sun and found no one.  Haha it's Zion's Camp out here.  There are some people and some referrals we got that we are excited for; I will let you know how those go!

Funny experience:  I gave Elder Lofgreen a really gross jelly bean and it was funny.

Scripture for the week:

Moroni 8:16
"Wo be unto them that shall pervert the ways of the Lord after this manner, for they shall perish except  they repent.  Behold, I speak with boldness, having authority from God; and I fear not what man can do; for perfect love casteth out all fear."

love,
Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment