Monday, June 13, 2016

Six Month Recap...

Hey Family,

So I am pretty happy be staying here in Raleigh with Elder Lofgreen.  I thought that I would be staying, but I'm pretty sure I will be transferred next transfer.  We get along great.  There were some things that we had to talk about and get worked out, but the good thing is that we can communicate with each other and both of us are willing to adjust.

My investigator update won't take too long.  We got dropped by everyone, H got antied and doesn't want to meet anymore and no one is answering our calls or the door so we are back at square one.

Scripture for the week:  Be Like Moroni!

Alma 48:17  Yea verily, verily I say unto you, if all men had been, and were, and ever would be, like unto Moroni, behold, the very powers of hell would have been shaken forever; yea, the devil would never have power over the hearts of the children of men.

Six month recap...What have you learned on your mission so far?
I have learned how to truly understand and study the scriptures and that life is a whole lot easier when you don't focus on yourself.  The best thing you can do is get our of the way and let the spirit take over and guide.  It knows everything a whole lot better than you do.

Love,
Elder Shields

No comments:

Post a Comment