Monday, June 6, 2016

Elder Smyly Goes Home...





Hey Family,

So I will be staying here in Raleigh with Elder Lofgreen.  We are going to Red Robin today to celebrate Elder Lofgreen's birthday and Elder Smyly going home.  I have my bike back now and it is working even better than before.
I was hardly in our area this week because of meetings etc so I don't have much to update you on as far as our investigators go, and none of them came to church this week.

I found a cool connection between my two scriptures of the week.  While we were teaching Ken about the priesthood I was telling him about the Matthew scripture and the connection just came into my head about the Ephesions verse.

Matthew 18:18  Verily I say unto you, whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven:  and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Ephesians 1:10  That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:

The gathering is taking place as we speak both on earth and in heaven.  I am so grateful that we have God's authority here on the earth to make the ordinances binding and recognized in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment