Friday, December 11, 2015

The District...

My MTC District
Elders Kloepfer, Schmidt, Jensen, Shields, Garrick, Bush, and Sorenson
One of the main highlights of the MTC has been teaching investigators.  Some are actors and our teachers role playing, and some are real.  We are not suppose to know which is which, but it is pretty easy to guess.  One of ours is an agnostic pacifist guy, he has been difficult to teach but he has been receptive.  He asks such hard questions.  One was about how Nephi killed Laban, and if God was all powerful, why did Nephi have to kill Laban; why couldn't he be delivered in another way?

Teaching the investigators has been awesome when there is a good lesson, but when it doesn't go very well, that's when it's hard.  I will keep working at it, and Heavenly Father has been helping me not to worry so much and have more confidence in myself.  I still have a lot to learn but I will be OK.  I've felt my angels and your prayers.  Don't stress about me guys, I am OK and my district has my back 100%.  I can confide in them and they are there for me just as I am there for them.  We all are going to help each other through.

I love you and will write you next week from North Carolina!

Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment