Friday, December 4, 2015

First Letter Home


Me and my comp Elder Garrick.  We have been working hard together and learning a lot from each other!


 Hey Family!

The MTC has been absolutely amazing, I love it here! My comp is Elder Garrick and he is a great guy, he's from Arizona. Anyway, the first day was a really humbling experience, I realized how much I need to learn, but as I have humbled myself and received the spirit I have been enhanced in ways I have never thought were possible, my mind has literally been opened and the spirit has helped me learn so much. I was called to be a district leader and and it was scary, but I also know that it will be good for me, I have been able to grow and learn to love my district more than ever. I am confidant we have an amazing district. I love the guys I'm with and I have learned so much from them.

I love you family,

Elder Shields


No comments:

Post a Comment