Monday, April 10, 2017

You know how moms are...

That's weird to think Spencer and Amy, you will have to send me his email so I can give him a hard time about it.  And the date got moved back to the 29th, it will still be happening but his mother thought the 8th was too soon, you know how moms are.  It was funny because the conversation we had with our investigator was as follows.  He was nervous about baptism because he didn't fully understand why baptism was necessary and what it meant.  We explained it.  I asked if that all made sense and if he had any questions, and he said, "Yea, when can I get baptized?"  I said, "That is an excellent question, when do you want to get baptized?"  He said, "Hmmm, like two or three weeks."  I said, "We can make that happen."  But then mom.  That's fine, all is well in zion, but I'm excited to hear where Matt gets called.  I will get the outline sent!

Love y'all!

Elder Shields

Elder Shields and Elder Qiao

No comments:

Post a Comment