Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Last Sunday in Pembroke...

Hello Sister Shields.  This is a picture I took with Elder Shields the Sunday before he was transferred from Pembroke.  Sure hated to see him leave.  But I know they are to go and share the gospel with others that are seeking a change in their lives.  Your son is a wonderful young man.  I truly miss him. He told me that a good friend of his served here also, Kenyon James, and they were on the wrestling team together.  It was awesome to know that Heavenly Father sent me two amazing young men.  By the way my name is Angila, also known as Mama Ang.  Elder Shields asked me to send this picture to you.  Have an amazing Easter Sunday and weekend.  The Atonement is so amazing, we get to live with our Heavenly Father once again.
-Mama Ang

Elder Jake and Mama Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment