Monday, April 4, 2016

The Angry Face...

The Angry Face...when an investigator drops us =/
Me and Elder Norris making pizza at a
recent convert's home
Elders Norris, Shields, Searle, Smyly and Weiss

Hello Family,

My favorite Conference talk was President Uchtdorf's in the priesthood session; it just really spoke to me and brought me comfort.  I also really liked Elder Oaks talk about opposition of the spirit and flesh  because it is related to what I am studying.  We watched conference at the Stake Center.

It is going fine with just Elder Norris, he is much more of a free spirit than Elder Searle or I, but we get along just fine.

I had a cool experience this week.  I felt impressed that we need to focus on working down near the college and we did, and we have started finding much more success!  it was pretty cool :)  We found four new investigators this week!

We don't eat at members very often, probably twice a week.

I am loving the calendar, I still haven't looked ahead!

Have a great week, love ya,

Elder Shields

No comments:

Post a Comment