Monday, September 26, 2016

An Adventure...

Hi Guys,

I heard about the tornadoes from someone else, crazy how fast news can travel these days.

The marks on my face are from wrestling with Elder Hancock.  Elder Haslam and I are good with working out in the morning, he has been sick recently but I still workout.

I heard that in Russia they can't proselyte anymore and the missionaries are all called volunteers is that still a thing?

Investigators:  "A" is really sick and it has been hard to see him, we had to drop "K" because her boyfriend won't let us meet, and "B" is still doing alright.  We found an Arabic family with a guy who is a truth seeker and very anxious to learn.

Funny Story:  Elder Haslam is lactose intolerant and he has these pills he takes to eat lactose, and it is just an adventure.

Scripture:  Matthew 6:21
"For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also."

I love you and hope all goes well this week.
Elder Shields


No comments:

Post a Comment