Monday, October 23, 2017

Last Transfer...

Alright so more details on the robbery, they were biking home in a decent neighborhood and a man runs them of the road, gets out of the car with a gun and takes Elder Fraughtons wallet and their phone. They came to our place to use our phone and call the cops.  They sleep over because the police need to be able to call us back. They call us back at 2am.  Elder Fraughton and his companion then left to go identify the guy and he gets caught and everyone got there stuff back, except for the phone.

Transfer news I will be staying in Jacksonville and Elder Hiedrick will be coming with me. Elder Baird will be in the Wilmington 1st ward so he's not going to far.  He's going zone leader as well so he will be my zone leader which should be fun. Our zone leaders are Elder Mcconkie and Baird; I've been comps with both so it will be a good time!

Yes, please sign me up for winter semester; general classes with aviation stuff. I got the package and the cookies were clutch!

Love y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment