Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Al got baptized...

Well, this was another great week, I have tons of pictures for y'all to make up for the lack of pictures I've sent.  Do y'all remember Al, way back in the Chapel Hill days?  He just got Baptized!  There is a picture attached with the current missionaries who baptized him up in Chapel Hill.  Also some investigators we found in Fuquary and taught a bit, but referred over the the Spanish missionaries will be getting baptized this coming week so, over all, things have been going super well.  I'm getting transferred to Jacksonville 2nd Ward and I am so excited, I will be moving from ZL to DL, but I'm so excited for this assignment.  President told me Jacksonville used to be the highest baptizing district in the mission and it hit the poops recently, but he asked me to put it back on top, so I am really excited for this opportunity.  This will be my last area and it will be a great place to die.

Love y'all and hope things are well at home!

Hey Mom,

Things have been going super well, I sent out the group email, but to answer some of your questions, being ZL was great, it was so awesome to boast a bit about the Tri Lake Zone.  While we were there we moved from last place in baptisms to second.












No comments:

Post a Comment