Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Zoo in Sanford...

Hey Mom,

So it works out, we changed our p-day today.  There was a zoo in Sanford that we wanted to to to as a district, but it isn't opened on Monday so we got permission to change our p-day to today wo we could go.  We just got back and it's a nice little zoo, nothing spectacular, but it was fun to of and see.  They had a giraffe you could feed.  I put a carrot in my mouth and the giraffe ate it our of my mouth.  It was fun.  And, for my birthday, haha, I don't know if its too late for requests or anything, but there is a board game called King of Tokyo that I played out here on a p-day and it's super fun, it would be a good p-day activity.  This week was good, Derek and Scott came to Church.  Transfers are coming up this week, we get the news on Saturday.  I'm 90% sure I'm leaving, but we will see!

Love ya mom, thanks for all you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment