Monday, May 22, 2017

Stake Conference this week...

Oh well, no pictures today.  We haven't gotten the charger yet, sorry.  We had stake conference this week in Fayetteville which was great, but since it's so far away nobody was able to come to church.  Derek will be getting baptized on June 3rd, so that is exciting, we will just need to keep working with his brothers and everything.  One thing that has been frustrating though is the ward isn't receiving them as well as they should, and the ward counsel never meets so it's been difficult to properly address the situation.  Our other investigators are doing good as well.  Richard is on date for baptism on the 17th and Tracy is continuing to progress as well.  I don't know what type of calling I will receive in the future, but thanks to many of the good (and bad) examples) I have seen I know how I would want to go about doing them.  And that made me chuckle when you told me it took an army to keep Grandma Shields down!  Glad to hear things are going well and that is a bummer about Matt's foot.  How long will he be wearing the boot?

Love Y'all and hope things go well!

No comments:

Post a Comment