Monday, May 16, 2016

Defying Gravity...

Our new favorite thing to do on PDay

Me with President and Sister James at Duke Gardens

Elders Weiss, Smyly and Me
Hi Everybody!

This last week went so much better.  We were able to teach people this week and find!  Hopefully, we can keep the ball rolling into the coming weeks.

We met with "H" again yesterday, we discussed more of the Plan of Salvation and the diffrence between the trinity and the Godhead.  She has a really good returned missionary friend so he will be a huge help for her.

Also, one of "H's" friends, that she brought to our discussion, is now investigating and we found two older women who we will also be teaching!

One fun thing that we have been doing for Pday is going to "Defy Gravity", it is a trampoline/sports arena.  Not as good as "Airborn", but we love it.

Spiritual Experience for the week:  I was praying about how we could best help "H", address her concerns and teach her and I had a picture come to mind of what we needed to do, I have it drawn out, but I don't have a picture of it, I will send one.

Funny Experience:  I can't really write it down but me and Elder Lofgreen just have a good time together, lots of little funny things.

Scripture for the week:  Alma 5:26  And now behold, I say unto you, my brethren, if ye have experience a change of heart, and if ye have felt to sing the song of redeeming love, I would ask, can ye feel so now?  We have all felt the change of heart at some point, that is why we are here.

If you had $10 dollars left in your account for the whole month, what would you buy?  A big 10 lb bag of pancake mix, the krusteaz, kind that are cheap and big, so I could live off that for awhile.

My District:  Our district leader is Elder Widdison, he is very short, and big into scouting; his companion is Elder Clifford who is a redneck.  Elder Smyly is a pokemon geek like me; his comp is Elder Tellez.  Sister Bluemel who leaves next week, because her visa expires (from Canada) her comp is Sister Peterson, who is quiet, but starting to come out of her shell.  Sister Trawick who is a greenie, her trainer Sister Smoot, who doen't really talk much.  Elder Lofgreen and Me.

Have a great week!
Elder Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment